Fall Season: All students in grades PreK-8th grade will wear the Randolph School Uniform. Students will wear Randolph shirts (only 8th grade students are allowed to wear the gray polo) and black or khaki bottoms ONLY.
Please review the Uniform requirements below:
• Shirts must have Randolph logo. They can be purchased from Randolph for $10 per shirt beginning in August.
• The only acceptable shirt is the Randolph shirt with the logo; no orange t-shirts or other orange shirts can be worn.
• No leggings
• No skirts or shorts above the knee are allowed
• No ripped pants or pants with holes
• All shirts must be tucked inside of pants
• All pants must have a belt (there will be NO saggy pants)
• Nothing is to be worn over the polo (no hoodies or sweaters)
• All students, including Pre-K are required to wear uniforms
As the weather begins to get cold, we will sell Randolph sweatshirts. Students will only be able to wear the Randolph sweatshirt. No other sweatshirts are acceptable.
Please Note: Students who do not adhere to the school uniform policy will be exempt from participating in school activities (field trips, parties, sports, etc). Extra shirts will be housed in the main office for students who do not adhere to the dress code. Students who continuously violate the dress code policy will be subject to disciplinary action., Winter Season: Boys and Girls Basketball, Spring Season: Boys and Girls Track and Field